This is it! The big quiz. Time to win some stuff.
As you can see from the photo, there is quite a lot to win. Books, DVDs, CDs, toys, Comics, my terrible portraits of Meatloaf, badges, chocolates, and loads and loads of other stuff.
So how do you win? Easy. I did a lot of anagrams. You need to rearrange them.
I don’t think anyone will get all fifty. So, if you can solve twenty five then your name will go in the hat. Get thirty five right and I will put your name in the hat twice. Solve forty and I will put your name in the hat five times. Get every answer correct and I’ll put your name in the hat ten times. But nobody will get them all. Will they?
I probably didn’t need to do so many, but I was enjoying myself. The important thing to remember is, you only need to solve half of them to be in with a chance of winning. You can do that. I believe in you.
And it’s Christmas Day. What else are you going to do this afternoon?
Send your answers to benjaminjudge11 @ gmail . com. Give me your name but don’t bother sending me an address or anything like that. I’ll contact the winner to arrange delivery. The deadline is the 31st of December. I’ll put the answers up and announce the winner on the 1st of January.
Some clues to help you…
- The solution to every anagram is the title and author of a book published in 2019
- The anagrams are ordered alphabetically by the authors last name (the second last name if it’s double barrelled)
- All commas, apostrophes and question marks in an anagram belong in the solution too
And a warning…
- One or two of the anagrams ended up sounding a bit rude. You might want to take that into account before asking your nan for help. Or at least wait until she’s on her second sherry.
OK. Here we go.
- Ed Sheeran jams hot length in willow fan
- Team Statham regrets wooden tat
- Ellie save the badger’s jism
- I give Bono an arse milk carer
- At birth, we charted teal knob cheese
- Phil Wang cupped a rare lout spoon
- Carl Jung frotting her alien hen in Eden
- I’d love her on my neat chute area?
- I say yes David lass
- Do Star Trek up my ham plank
- Well my porky nub crust, Uncle Dan
- A warrior lover sang, do it then, be in me
- A finger is a bonbon
- Not if Bobby Moore will feel frail
- A felch on our llama weenie
- Then filthy walrus helmets make Gucci harder
- A lean elfe hears Phil Daniels fuck a very tall tree
- His vile vent shits a hard coin
- A nun groans sand up her randy loin hole
- We have really creamed his currant
- Iain ate out his meaty nads
- Well, Frank Lampard jeers a cold moob
- He rues jacking faint male
- Neon jot helm
- Enable top tit city
- Be enticed climb on a Grindr dad
- Dandy moose vagina?
- Wank a zebra cable comely wench
- Soak titty in urine you moo
- Land in their farty plume cheese
- Petal nuke a whale nunny over this zone of junky come
- Ban her and toilet
- Bang my hole dry eerie genie
- Pump me a cane until my teenage tool has gone off
- Learn my porn tax
- Pump rice into me then chomp all the walls
- Weird nan wanks it in
- I scanned her seal porn
- We undervalue your heavy tit magazines
- Landfill this pert male or wed
- Dani Dyer led their longish banana
- Shag in prim slit
- Dido nuts a hazing miner
- He adores a steam
- We charm cacti beast
- Cher farting on an oboe to make it smell of angered suet
- Jack Lemmon varies louse metaphors
- Afraid we see if Batman did a lewd foursome
- Eat tiny eel willies in our gland?
- Lindy his jean piece