The blog sort of fell apart when the schools shut and I suddenly had to spend a lot of my time trying to remember what a rhombus is, working out how Michael Gove thinks punctuation works, and making things out of plastic bottles. In an attempt to make it second lockdown-proof I am rejigging things slightly because why not, eh? Why not.
- On Mondays I’ll post a quick ‘what I/you could do this week’ sort of post.
- On Tuesdays I’ll write about an interesting record from the 1970s that you might enjoy listening to. I’m not going to force you though. It really is up to you.
- On Wednesdays I won’t post anything. I might read a book instead. Who knows?
- On Thursdays, well, I have this really brilliant (I think) idea about quizzes and/or puzzles that will probably fall apart after a matter of weeks. We’ll see. We’ll see.
- On Fridays I’ll do a ‘what happened this week’ sort of post.
- On Saturdays I won’t post anything. It will give you time to go and do the shopping or what have you.
- On Sundays we will continue our quest to find The Best Music Recommender(s) in the World.
Doesn’t that sound fun? Doesn’t that sound like the absolute best? I’m good to you. I really am.